Thursday, October 23, 2014

NFL 2014 Crystal Ball Picks- Week 8

Unfortunately, this week got away from me rather quickly. So, instead of indulging in my world class banter and expert analysis for each game, this week I will only be posting my picks. Check into the Heartbreak Hotel, fellow readers.

Thursday, October 23, 2014
San Diego Chargers @ Denver Broncos
My Pick: Denver   Fantasy Impact Player: Wes Welker

Sunday, October 26, 2014
Baltimore Ravens @ Cincinnati Bengals
My Pick: Baltimore   Fantasy Impact Player: Baltimore Defense

Detroit Lions @ Atlanta Falcons
My Pick: Atlanta   Fantasy Impact Player: Matt Ryan

St. Louis Rams @ Kansas City Chiefs
My Pick: Kansas City   Fantasy Impact Player: Jamaal Charles

Houston Texans @ Tennessee Titans
My Pick: Houston   Fantasy Impact Player: Arian Foster

Minnesota Vikings @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers
My Pick: Minnesota   Fantasy Impact Player: Cordarelle Patterson

Seattle Seahawks @ Carolina Panthers
My Pick: Seattle   Fantasy Impact Player: Marshawn Lynch

Miami Dolphins @ Jacksonville Jaguars
My Pick: Miami   Fantasy Impact Player: Lamar Miller

Chicago Bears @ New England Patriots
My Pick: New England   Fantasy Impact Player: Tom Brady

Buffalo Bills @ New York Jets
My Pick: New York Jets   Fantasy Impact Player: No one, maybe Sammy Watkins

Philadelphia Eagles @ Arizona Cardinals
My Pick: Arizona   Fantasy Impact Player: Andre Ellington

Oakland Raiders @ Cleveland Browns
My Pick: Cleveland   Fantasy Impact Player: Jordan Cameron

Indianapolis Colts @ Pittsburgh Steelers
My Pick: Indianapolis   Fantasy Impact Player: Andrew Luck

Green Bay Packers @ New Orleans Saints
My Pick: New Orleans   Fantasy Impact Player: Drew Brees

Monday, October 27, 2014
Washington Redskins @ Dallas Cowboys
My Pick: Dallas   Fantasy Impact Player: Tony Romo

Last Week: 9-6
Season Total: 58-48

No comments: